Second PitchTech innovation Construction Contest
So many great applications for the PitchTech Innovation Batimatech 2018 Competition!
The jury had a lot to do to identify the winners of the Competition among the 10 finalists who presented their projects at Batimatech on September 18 at the SAT in Montreal.
It is with great pleasure that we present the winners of PitchTech Innovation Construction 2018.
PRICE 1 of MIPIM PROPTECH NEW YORK
Participation in MIPIM PropTech 2018, on November 6 in New York
PRICE 2 of CITY OF MONTREAL
Participation in the SUMMIT 2018 WEB SUMMIT, from 5 to 7 November in Lisbon
SIM5 PRICE 3
Support by SIM5 (digital strategy, communication and business development)
PRIZE 4 Favourite JURY products (Anges Québec)
THE BATIMATECH TEAM IS HONORED TO ANNOUNCE THE PITCHTECH CONSTRUCTION AND INNOVATION COMPETITION BATIMATECH
THE PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION IS TO REWARD AND PROMOTE INNOVATION IN THE BUILDING SECTOR BY CREATING OR SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE (TECHNOLOGY AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT)
Location of the competition PitchTech Innovation Batimatech
17 septembre 2019 – Montréal
The members of the Batimatech 2019 jury
Johanne Royer, Gaudi Stratégies
Andrée De Serres, Ivanhoe Cambridge Chair in Real Estate, ESG UQAM
Manon Desmarais, Anges Québec
THIS AWARD MIPIM PROPTECH NEW YORK WILL OFFER TWO FREE REGISTRATIONS
AT THE MIPIM PROPTECH 2018 EVENT ON NOVEMBER 6 IN NEW YORK,
AND ONE NIGHT’S ACCOMMODATION IN A HOTEL NOT FAR FROM THE METROPOLITAN PAVILION.
This price as a value of 1 000 $US.
MIPIM PROPTECH NEW YORK price regulations:
- A company offering a product or service for commercial, office or industrial real estate.
- Market the product or service for more than one year.
- Already have a client to his credit.
- Utility of the service/product to support the company to be more efficient
This price is available
Support of the winners by SIM5 (3 months period):
1. Marketing and business development strategy
2. Communication and social network strategy
3. Training and workshops with professionals and partners
This price as a value of 1 000 $CA.
– Present a product or service in the public marketing phase for less than 3 years
– Include a technological and sustainable development component
– Expect significant revenue growth for the innovative product or service
– Be incorporated and have a place of business in Quebec
– Have submitted your application before the deadline
Presentaion the 17 of september, 2019 – Montréal
|At the latest, 17 of June 2019 at 18 h 00||Deadline for submission of applications|
|At the latest, 8 of July 2019 at 18 h 00||Delivery of visual aids (Video pitch from 60 to 90 seconds and/or PowerPoint)|
|week of the 30 of August 2019||Announcement of the eight (12) finalists and the jury|
|2 september 2019||Provision of visual aids (PowerPoint or PDF) – max 5 page|
|17 september 2019||Presentations at Batimatech 2019|
PRESENTATION AT THE BATIMATECH CONFERENCE ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2019
– Before the public and jury
– Duration of 3 minutes maximum
– Jury Question Period (3 minutes)
– Score awarded by the jury and the publicationc
FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE PITCHTECH COMPETITION
For more information, contact M.Francis Bissonnette at 514 840-1288 or